2015 Vietnam (Hanoi) International Lighting Exhibition 2015
[Exhibition Time] January 16-19, 2015
[Venue] Hanoi martial arts exhibition center
【Organizer 】 Vietnam Century Exhibition CEG
Vietnam's economic stability and rapid growth in 2013: Vietnam has become one of the fastest growing countries in Asia and one of the developing countries in the world with stable economic growth. Infrastructure construction projects such as housing construction, highways, and power stations have been continuously launched, and a new round of upsurge has also appeared in the construction of residential private houses.
The public infrastructure of Vietnamese cities is not perfect, especially in lighting and cables. Walking on the streets of Vietnamese towns, you can see the old-style wires and cables hanging everywhere and the backward lighting system. For Vietnam, more and more Tourist cities that have received international attention can't wait for urbanization and upgrading. The improvement and adjustment of public infrastructure is the road that must be taken.
The lighting and wire and cable products produced by Chinese enterprises have considerable price advantages and quality advantages, but also occupy a geographical advantage. At present, there is no unified lighting and wire and cable market in Vietnam. The investment of these types of products is scattered, the production process is backward, the product research and development ability is insufficient, and the market competitiveness is generally weak. The products of Vietnam lighting and wire and cable market still need to be imported to meet the demand.
According to the Vietnam Economic Times on November 19, according to statistics from the Foreign Investment Bureau of the Ministry of Planning and Investment of Vietnam, by the end of October 2013, a total of 1050 new projects had been approved in Vietnam, with a total amount of more than 13 billion US dollars, an increase of 79 percent over the same period last year. Among them, the 393 batch of projects increased their investment registered capital by US $6.16 billion, up 42.5 percent year on year. From January to October 2013, Vietnam's new registered capital of foreign direct investment reached 19.2 billion billion US dollars, an increase of 65.5 percent over the same period last year, exceeding Vietnam's target of absorbing foreign direct investment funds of 130-14 billion US dollars in 2013.
Foreign investors believe that Vietnam is still an attractive place to invest. In addition to low costs, abundant labor resources and rapid development of market potential, Vietnam has made progress in macroeconomic stability, reform of administrative procedures and adjustment of the internal structure of the banking system, creating a better business environment for the development of enterprises.
The above analysis shows that the Vietnamese market will become one of the most potential and promising lighting markets in Southeast Asia in the future.
2015 display content
●Outdoor lighting: square lighting, public lighting, commercial lighting, professional lighting, decorative lighting, building floodlighting, stadium lighting, landscape lighting, guardrail lights, wall washing lights, fiber-optic lights, moisture-proof lights, explosion-proof lights, etc;
● Lamps and lighting: road lighting, courtyard and landscape lights, solar lamps, interior decorative lamps, flashlights, architectural lamps, industrial and mining lamps, projection lights, electrodeless lamps, embedded lamps, marine lamps, special lamps, underwater lamps, emergency lamps;
● City lighting: landscape lighting, lighting engineering technology equipment, intelligent control and power distribution system, exterior laser technology products, etc;
● LED lighting: LED indoor/outdoor lighting (fluorescent lamp, bulb lamp, spotlight, line lamp, street lamp, etc.), high-power LED lighting, LED display screen, monochrome, double primary color display screen, module module, traffic signal lamp, drive and control system, etc;
● LED packaging manufacturing equipment and testing instruments: glue dispenser, crystal fixing machine, wire bonding machine, color separation/spectrometer, spectrum detector, foot cutting machine, moisture-proof cabinet, purification equipment and automatic production equipment, etc;
● LED packaging: epitaxy and chip, packaging technology, packaging glue, diode, SMD LED, high-power LED, digital tube, dot matrix module, silicone, aluminum substrate, bracket, IC, capacitor resistor, LED/OLED other applications and technologies, etc;
● Energy-saving lamp series products: high-power searchlight, T5/T8/ T10L, wall lamp, metal halide lamp, spiral series, etc;
● Electric light source products: new general lighting bulbs, halogen bulbs, energy-saving bulbs, fluorescent lamps, tubes, all kinds of radiation light sources;
● Professional lighting and ancillary equipment: neon lights, stage, film, TV lighting, dimming control equipment and all kinds of control devices;
Lighting appliances supporting components, spare parts: electronic components, switches, terminals, optical products, radiators, wires and cables
● Ballast, trigger, transformer, control box, insulating material, lamp pole, lamp arm, lampshade, lamp panel, lamp holder, lamp holder, etc;
● Special materials for lighting electrical products: fluorescent powder, electronic powder, quartz tube, glass tube (shell), electrical grade materials, tungsten wire, etc.
International market development funds for small and medium-sized enterprises
The subsidy of "international market development funds for small and medium-sized enterprises" is a special subsidy allocated by the Chinese government in order to encourage and support the vast number of domestic small and medium-sized enterprises to go abroad and open up the international market. Our unit will cooperate with the Vietnamese organizers to assist eligible exhibitors in this exhibition to apply to the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Commerce for subsidies for "SME International Market Development Funds" to subsidize the participation fees of exhibitors. The number of places is limited. Please sign up as soon as possible.
Contact information (if interested, please call to read the latest list of exhibitors)
China's designated investment organization unit: Guangxi Nanning Huahui Times Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Address: T2-17D, Baise Building, 45 Zhuxi Avenue, Nanning, Guangxi, China
Tel: 0771-5384142 / 6773410
Fax: 0771-5384142 / 4008892163 to 326400
Contact: Liu Hui
Mobile phone: 13737948187
To participate in the "2011 Beijing International Lighting Exhibition" exhibition held in Beijing
Participate in the "7th Guangzhou International LED Exhibition (LED CHINA 2011)" exhibition held in Guangzhou
To participate in the "Japan International Electronic Products Exhibition" held in Tokyo, Japan"
Participated in the "Twelfth China International High-tech Achievement Fair" held in Shenzhen and won the "Excellent Product Award" certificate
Dr. Yuan Zhizhong, Chairman of Bench Diamond Technology, gave a lecture entitled "Identification of Gem Diamonds Cultivated by CVD Method" at the Appraisal Institute on the 11.9 at the invitation of the Appraisal Institute of Taiwan Gemological Institute. In the lecture, Yuan Dong introduced in detail the historical principles of CVD diamonds and their development status, and introduced in detail several methods to distinguish CVD diamonds from natural diamonds on how to identify gem-grade CVD diamonds that participants are concerned about! Yuan Dong's wonderful speech was well received by the participants!
Dr. Yuan Zhizhong, Chairman of Bench Diamond Technology, was invited by Hangzhou International Jewelry City to attend an academic symposium on November 19, 2013. At the symposium, Yuan Dong gave a speech entitled "International Situation and Identification of CVD Synthetic Diamonds" on the current situation of CVD synthetic diamonds that jewelers are concerned about and how to distinguish CVD diamonds from natural diamonds. In the speech, Yuan Dong introduced in detail the history of CVD diamonds, the international situation of CVD diamonds and the commonly used identification methods of CVD diamonds, and answered some questions raised by jewelers. Mr. Yuen's speech was well received by the participants, and all jewelers said they benefited.